SAP Super User/ Master Data Consultant is responsible for structuring and maintenance of master data in SAP as well as contributing to develop SAP expertise within the department and the group.
One of the largest lowcost airlines in Europe.
* The responsibilities also includes development and streamlining of internal processes and procedures, and participation in the implementation of the Group's strategy and future expansive global growth.
* The position will be part of Finance SSC team in the accounting department and will be a resource and support function in the department.
* The department is in a transition phase in order to adapt effective accounting and financial reporting in line with the Group's international expansion.
* The position is newly created and will require flexibility and independence.
* Reports to the Group Controller.
* Responsible for user support and supervision of SAP master data.
* Contribute to the development and streamlining of SAP FI, CO and MM to support the processes in the accounting department.
* Understand accounting processes and procedures in order to optimize the use of SAP. Profile * Higher relevant education.
* Relevant work experience can compensate for lack of higher education.
* Minimum 5 years relevant experience, preferably in large international enterprises.
* Experience with SAP, good system knowledge and an interest in supporting business processes.
* Good communication skills in English both written and spoken. Job Offer Career development.
SAP Super User/Master Data consultant. (Informática)
|Experiencia Laboral||Al menos 0 año|
|Requisitos mínimos||Relevant work experience can compensate for lack of higher education.
Minimum 5 years relevant experience, preferably in large international enterprises.
Experience with SAP, good system knowledge
|Jornada Laboral||Jornada Completa|
Complete el siguiente formulario y nuestros asesores especializados resolverán en el programa sus dudas sobre prestaciones por desempleo, contratos, pensiones, ayudas para montar su empresa....
Ir directamente al inicio de esta página