At ADP we're recruiting for an IT Support Engineer. Its purpose is to ensure the efficiency and reliability of ADP End User Computing systems and services delivered by the Infrastructure and Operations Department; enabling, enhancing, and restoring services to meet the requirements of ADP Associates and Clients.
* Minimum 2/3 years' experience in a similar Desktop Support position within a corporate environment.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows Desktop, Server and Office applications.
* Support & administer Microsoft services within a network environment.
* Support and troubleshooting of Switches, Hubs, Routers, Patch Panels, Modem communications and Remote support concepts.
* Intermediate knowledge of User and Security group administration within Active Directory.
* Experience supporting Citrix environments an advantage.
* Experience supporting SCCM an advantage.
* Knowledge of networking hardware and systems an advantage.
* Knowledge and awareness of Amazon Web Services is an advantage.
Qualifications / Certifications:
* IT Degree or equivalent work experience highly regarded.
* AWS support.
Based in Barcelona. Office based, Full Time job.
Escrito: Avanzado (C1) - Hablado: Avanzado (C1) - Traducción: Avanzado (C1)