It's rewarding to work at a company where YOU make a difference!
If you're passionate about the ever-changing IT industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, collaborative progressive environment, you'll thrive at Tech Data!
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
1. Job Purpose
To manage the day to day procurement activities, reporting service and master data admin
tasks for software vendors. Achieve the agreed Service Level Agreement by vendor in order to
deliver the high quality service to our customers. Maximize the KPI by vendor through
professional purchasing and license admin activities.
The role holder will also be required to manage stakeholder relationships for the specific vendor
set and business units of the countries, to ensure the quality and timelines operational services.
* Be responsible for purchase management and controlling of your vendors, according
the SLA´s. This includes ordering and controlling license confirmations
* Daily regular management information to internal and external stakeholders as required,
with responsibility for data integrity.
* Manage the resolution of incidents detected on daily basis. Accuracy & Delivery in Time
* Results driven, applying and aligning with the vendor business license programs.
* Direct accountability for key metrics of specific vendor set
-* Ensure integrity of data on system is accurate (master data admin task)
* To own and manage through to completion any ad-hoc projects as defined by the
Shared Service Manager.